Our Fees - Mis-sold Shares Limited
Mis-sold Shares Limited fees are very simple and transparent; please see details below.
- We operate on a “NO WIN NO FEE” basis. *Fee payable if case is not pursed at client’s request.
The Success Fee is capped at 25% + VAT (*other charges may apply).
- Success Fee - Our Success Fees are capped (as above).
If we are unsuccessful in claiming back any monies then NO Success Fees are due to us whatsoever.
- Termination – If the case is not pursued at the client’s request before an award is offered or accepted by the client, the client may be liable to pay a reasonable fee to Mis-Sold Shares Limited in respect of work undertaken prior such termination. Please see our Terms of Engagement for further information regarding this here
Examples of Fees - Mis-sold Shares Limited
Mr Rodgers has a successful claim for mis-sold shares. He invested £5,000 in a share where the current value is £100.
- Loss is £4,900.00
- Success Fee is 25% + VAT = £1,470.00
- Therefore the balance owed is £1,470.00
Mr Rodgers has a successful claim for mis-sold shares. He invested £10,000 in a share where the current value is £0.
- Loss is £10,000.00
- Success Fee is 40% + VAT = £4,800.00
- Therefore the balance owed is £4,800.00