Three Simple Steps with Mis-sold Shares Limited
There are three very simple steps in the process of claiming your money back from the mis-selling of shares, which are detailed below. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions at all on 0207 183 0638, for a confidential, informal chat, without any obligation whatsoever.
1. Initial assessment ‘Our Guarantee’
- Upon contacting Mis-sold Shares Limited, our advisors will undertake an initial assessment by asking a few simple questions. Based upon your response we will then be able to assess whether you may have a claim and the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- If it is felt that a successful claim may be made, we will then send you our Terms of Engagement clearly explaining how we will process your claim and the associated costs. This also includes our Complaints Procedure, so that in the unlikely event that we do not meet our own high standards or your expectations, you will have a clear path to resolve any complaint you may have..
2. Mis-sold Shares Limited Assessment
- Once the ‘Cooling Off Period’ has elapsed, for you to consider whether you wish to make a claim, the claims process will begin.
- Upon receipt of all the relevant documentation, our Claims Management team will contact you should any further information be required to complete your assessment. We will then thoroughly review and prepare your claim, where appropriate, through one of the Redress Channels on your behalf.
You can feel confident that your claim is being handled professionally and efficiently at all times as our team comprises of professionals that have worked within the City of London as dealers and advisors on equities, derivative markets, corporate finance and law. Mis-sold Shares Limited have expert knowledge within the Financial Services Sector obtained from years of experience working within it, making us unique amongst our peers, where we are ideally positioned to understand and pursue any possible claims.
3. Your appointed advisor will be your point of contact throughout the process who you are welcome to contact at any time.
- Your advisor may need to contact you to clarify certain points, certainly in the very early stages, and will keep you updated at regular intervals as to how your claim is progressing.
- We will handle all the representations and deal with all the relevant bodies to finalise your claim, leaving you to continue with life as normal.
- We will contact you at regular intervals and key points during your claim, keeping you updated all the way giving you the peace of mind that your claim is being handled by professionals.
How long will it take?
It almost goes without saying that most claims are different and therefore the time it takes varies from case to case. Please remember we will manage the whole process for you. The sooner you engage us, the sooner we can start and the sooner we can start claiming back the money you are owed.
Mis-sold Shares Limited fees are very simple and transparent; please see details below.
- We operate on a “NO WIN NO FEE” basis. *Fee payable if case is not pursed at client’s request.
The Success Fee is capped at 25% + VAT (*other charges may apply).
- Success Fee - Our Success Fees are capped (as above).
If we are unsuccessful in claiming back any monies then NO Success Fees are due to us whatsoever.
- Termination - If the contract is terminated before an award is offered or accepted by the client, the client may be liable to pay a reasonable fee to Mis-sold Shares Limited in respect of work undertaken prior to such termination.